Sync is a mod by iChun. It adds the ability to create clones which you can switch into using an empty Shell storage container.
They work between the overworld and the nether but currently you are not able to move clones into or out of the End.
- Sync Core: Needed for most of the crafting recipes
- Shell Constructor: Needed to construct a shell (a soulless clone)to store your mind when being transferred from one place to another. You need a treadmill for this to work. Once powered will slowly construct you shell
- Shell Storage: Needed to perform any mind transferring processes, needs redstone to power. Step inside and a radial eter will show up with a list of known shells, select the shell, like you would if you were breaking blocks, and then watch your mind be transferred from one body to another.
- Treadmill: You need this for the constructor to work. When putting a pig or wolf on the treadmill will produce piggawatts for the constructor.
- This mod allows players on hardcore mode to continue playing when they die, provided they still have a clone.
- This was created for Modjam
- This mod is loosely based off the Sync Webseries by CorridorDigital on YouTube.
- Despite being based off Sync, the mod idea came from Character Switching in GTA V.