Sync is a mod by iChun. It adds the ability to create clones which you can switch into using an empty Shell storage container.
They work between the overworld and the nether but currently you are not able to move clones into or out of the End.
- Sync Core: Needed for most of the crafting recipes
- This mod allows players on hardcore mode to continue playing when they die, provided they still have a clone.
- This was created for Modjam
- This mod is loosely based off the Sync Webseries by CorridorDigital on YouTube.
- Despite being based off Sync, the mod idea came from Character Switching in GTA V.
- Want the mod go here:
|Attachable Grinder • Back Tools • Bee Barker • Better Than Bunnies • Better Than Llamas • Blocksteps • Death Counter • Ding • Doors • Googly Eyes • Gravity Gun • Guilt Trip • Hats • iChunUtil • It Fell From the Sky • Keygrip – Mocap • Limited Lives • Mob Amputation • Morph • Mob Dismemberment • Photoreal • Picture-in-Picture • Pig Grinder • PortalGun • Slender - Reimagined • Shatter • Streak • Sync • Tabula - Minecraft Modeler • Trail Mix • Torched|